Welcome to KubeInit’s documentation!¶
KubeInit provides Ansible playbooks and roles for the deployment and configuration of multiple Kubernetes distributions.
First thing first, thank you to all KubeInit’s contributors.
KubeInit’s mission is to have a fully automated way to deploy in a single command a curated list of prescribed architectures based on the following principles (G.I.V.E.).
Guide new and experienced users and contributors to deploy quickly and easily Kubernetes clusters based on a set of prescribed architectures.
Incentivate new users and contributors to overcoming the learning curve to successfully deploy complex Kubernetes scenarios.
Verify automatically that the defined prescribed architectures work seamlessly.
Engage with the upstream community for giving and receiving feedback, and cross-pollination to spark and amplify creativity, serendipity, and interdisciplinary friction.
- Documented roles in KubeInit
- Role - kubeinit_apache
- Role - kubeinit_bind
- Role - kubeinit_cdk
- Role - kubeinit_eks
- Role - kubeinit_haproxy
- Role - kubeinit_k8s
- Role - kubeinit_kubevirt
- Role - kubeinit_libvirt
- Role - kubeinit_nexus
- Role - kubeinit_nfs
- Role - kubeinit_okd
- Role - kubeinit_prepare
- Role - kubeinit_registry
- Role - kubeinit_rke
- Role - kubeinit_submariner
- Role - kubeinit_validations
- Documented modules in KubeInit
- HowTo’s and presentations
- Inventory diagrams
- Playbook diagrams
- v1.0.2 - Release date: 2021-03-19
- v1.0.1 - Release date: 2021-03-10
- v1.0.0 - Release date: 2021-02-05
- v0.6.5 - Release date: 2020-12-15
- v0.6.4 - Release date: 2020-12-09
- v0.6.3 - Release date: 2020-12-08
- v0.6.2 - Release date: 2020-12-04
- v0.6.1 - Release date: 2020-11-23
- v0.6.0 - Release date: 2020-11-20
- v0.5.7 - Release date: 2020-10-21
- v0.5.6 - Release date: 2020-10-21
- v0.5.4 - Release date: 2020-10-21